Saturday, April 4, 2009

4/30

Very short, because time is short

to speak

whisper spanish even
once doce trece
into my
eyes savor each
sound softly while you wait
for me to find the courage
to get you off

wait your head
on my pillow
case white and lick
my teeth and bite
the inside of my cheek
for me

we are quiet feet
on feet and summer
night time hot air
from your lungs on my shoulder
cant sleep until after
you take a shower
want to get your name carved
onto towels with mine want to scar
my last name with yours

3 comments:

Ginna FunkWallace said...

Boy howdy I'm glad you decided to do this.

Ginna FunkWallace said...

Tell you what, I'd either switch up the line breaks in stanza 2, change it up a lot, or omit it altogether. It's holding the rest back right now.

Landon said...

Thanks for the encouraging comments :D <3